Tuesday 1 March 2022

Podcast about pop music

  Switched On Pop- One of the most popular podcasts about pop music

Switched On Pop is a podcast about the making and meaning of pop music, conducted by two experts in music, musicologist Natan Sloan and songwriter Charlie Harding. In their podcast they tell us all kinds of pop stories in impeccable English and manage to do it in 40 minutes, which in my opinion is the amount of time that a podcast should be. Recently, I enjoyed the Beatles review, which includes live recordings of the band, an analysis of some of the Beatles songs, and their personal opinions about the "Let it be" album. As a Beatles fan I'm always looking for new or unknown material about them. I also noticed other interesting episodes that caught my eye, and I’m planning to listen to them as soon as possible: One episode is about why Abba songs are so popular, even nowadays, and another episode that seems to be interesting is about the healing power of pop music.

 ,Pop lovers


!this is for you     

2 comments:

  1. You have some double spaces and wrote wich (fix to which). Very nice for pop lovers. Personally, I don't tend to analyze the songs Im listening to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I posted without correcting it, sorry! They're not only analizing the songs, they're also telling us about the particular period in which those songs were released.

    ReplyDelete